Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Introduction



Hey y'all my name is Deanna and welcome to my blog. I am a happily married woman and a proud owner of a very loved dog named Diesel. I am a short girl living in a tall world just trying to navigate my life through organizing, beauty, fitness and enjoying a book or two along the way. The reason I wanted to start a blog was to have a creative outlet for my life. I am a woman of many to-do lists that help me organize my day and routines. So I thought a blog would be a great outlet to share ideas, advice and tips to people like me. I will be blogging about organization ideas and how I will apply that to my lifestyle. Also, I will blog about beauty, fitness and my love of reading. When I mean fitness by no means am I an expert but I thought it would be nice to share my story of how I am going to get healthier and how to fit it in my schedule. As far as beauty goes I will share with you my routines and what my favorites are while using everyday affordable products and maybe even sneaking a few high end products. My hope for this blog is to share my ideas and stories of my journey through this crazy thing called life. I want this blog to be an uplifting, inspiring, honest and sometimes funny place.

Please feel free to comment on what you like and don't like tastefully; I would like this blog to be a safe place for everyone.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment