Friday, March 27, 2015

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a wonderful week. Spring seems to be coming this way it has been nice all week in the mid 70's and sunshine! It was a big change from last week with clouds and rain so I welcome the warm sun. On Saturday my sister and I were lucky enough to get to attend the Nordstroms  Beauty Trend Show. We learned a bunch of new tips and tricks for makeup including sculpting the face for emphasizing your cheekbones and slimming your face which I need because I have such a round face. We were also introduced to some new products like the Bobbi Brown Skin Smoothing Pore Perfector  I am really wanting to try this item. I have never owned a Bobbi Brown item and this will be my first and I will let you know how well it works. What they mentioned that is on trend this Spring for 2015 is the "new neutrals" which they described as fresh face, dewy and hydrated skin. What seemed to be displayed the most were neutral palettes. Luckily I do have some neutral palettes in my makeup arsenal. Of course, I cannot not forget the bright lips on the models colors like watermelon, cherry to coral. As for the clothes there was a lot of floral prints which seem to be perfect for the Spring. Here are some pictures from the show!


Me and one of the models from the show, jeez I am short!

My sister, me in the middle and the rep from Anastasia Beverly Hills.

My sister and I. 
I am so glad to attend this Beauty Trend Show, we had the chance to get our eyebrows done, which they were so full it took some getting use to. They had multiple stations were you could get your nails done, hair consult and done, makeup and much more! I do recommend going to a Trend show near you. Thanks for reading and have a great day! 

Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment